Monday, May 23, 2016

Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ Are On My Side

Sister Emily Ellison served as a missionary in the Grand Mesa Ward from January 2015 until late March 2015
"Something from the Grand Mesa ward that has reflected in my own life, is how strong of a ward family that can be created and can work together to bring people into the gospel. The Grand Mesa Ward is prepared for converts and can help them to stay active. Not just be baptized and go away. You guys really know how to welcome people into the gospel."

“There’s nothing greater on this earth than the Spirit that touches our hearts – that testifies that Christ is real, He’s living, and that He’s our brother and He died for us. My faith – definitely since I turned eighteen – my faith has driven me to do the things I’ve done. To go on a mission, to go to school, to receive my endowments in the temple, to live on my own. The only way my life is possible right now is because I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are on my side.”

No comments:

Post a Comment